TOTAL NIGERIA PLC RECRUITMENT 2019/2020|APPLICATION PORTAL AND HOW TO APPLY. Total Nigeria plc invites for application from suitably qualified candidates for the 2019/2020 recruitment exercise.
For those that have been looking for how to apply for the total Nigeria plc recruitment 2019/2020, all you need is to carefully read this write and follow the steps that will be provided there-in .
Here, we are going to answer questions like:How Can I Apply for Total Nigeria plc Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the Total Nigeria plc recruitment 2019 form?
- Is the Total Nigeria plc Recruitment Form out?
- When will Total Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Total Nigeria plc recruitment and other Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Total Nigeria plc recruitment 2019 Application Deadline for 2019/2020.
Total Nigeria plc recruitment 2019 application requirements and general qualifications.
Interested persons that wish to apply for the total Nigeria plc recruitment 2019 should possess the under listed requirements and qualifications.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or by naturalization.
- Applicant must be a person of good character.
- Applicant must not have any criminal record or records or have been convicted before .
- He must be medically certified fit for work.
APPLICATION DATE DEADLINE
As at the time of the publishing this post, the date has not been specified.
The opening and closing date for Total Nigeria plc recruitment 2019/2020 will be made known here.
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020|APPLICATION PORTAL.
Interested and qualified persons should:
Click here to apply online
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
- Online application is FREE.
To be ascertain if the Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official Total Nigeria Recruitment website @ http://www.careers.total.com/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Total Nigeria recruitment form is out.
we advise that you drop any question that borders you on the 2019 total Nigeria plc recruitment on the comment box.