This write is designed to provide information to the public about the presidential youths empowerment scheme registration portal and requirements to apply for the empowerment scheme.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is structured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative driven by the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA).
The program is targeted at providing solutions to the challenges of youth unemployment, through the execution of direct empowerment initiatives.
If you want to register right now, then we have the best information you want.
The reason why you must apply for this Buhari administration led programme is to benefit from the current youth initiative.
P-YES Programme Registration PortalGeneral requirements for application
- Before you can apply for this, you must be a male or female between the ages of 18 and 40. You must be a Nigerian as well.
- You must have a good means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Make sure you have a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB).
- Please make sure you have Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language. You should know at least one language.
- You must have a good guarantor who will sign for you.
How to Apply for P-YES Programme Registration Form on www.p-yes.gov.ng.
All application form must be submitted either online or through the offices nationwide.
To know more about the 2019 n power build, visit
Please if you want more information on the next update about this, kindly comment below.
Make sure you apply for P-YES Progeamme on time okay, late application may lead to automatic disqualification.