NIMC Job Recruitment 2020. The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) invites for application from suitably qualified persons for employment to fill the various vacant positions in the commission.
SHOPRITE NIGERIA 2020 APPLICATION PORTAL NOW OPEN, APPLY HERE
Apply for the ongoing peace mass transit recruitment across their branches in Nigeria here.
In this post you will get all the necessary information regarding the 2019 National Identity Management commission recruitment.
We are going to provide answers to frequently asked questions like:
- How do i apply for NIMC 2020 recruitment?
- How can i get the online application portal for the 2020 NIMC recruitment?
- How can i get the application form?
- When will NIMC open the application portal for 2020 recruitment?
- NIMC recruitment updates.
- When will the online application portal for 2020 NIMC recruitment close?
- NIMC 2020 recruitment shortlisted candidates.
All these questions will be resolved here.
Just read this post carefully to get all the full information.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE NATIONAL IDENTITY MANAGEMENT COMMISSION (NIMC)
The National Identity Management Commission is a statutory Nigerian commission that operates and manages the Nigeria’s National Identity management system. It was established by the provisions of No. 23 of the NIMC ACT of 2007. It was established to create and manage and issue the Nigerian identity cards. And the general issuance of multipurpose cards.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR NIMC JOB RECRUITMENT 2020
All persons who wishes to apply for the 2020 National Identity Management Commission Recruitment must possess the following qualifications:
- Applicant must possess a university Degree, HND, OND in any discipline from a recognised university in Nigeria.
- West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), SSCE, NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five credits including English and Maths.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Applicant must be of good characters.
- you must not have been convicted for a criminal offense nor indicted for financial case.
- Applicant must be in a working condition and must be certified medically fit by a recognized government hospital.
- Finally, all applicant must be computer literate.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2020 National Identity Management Commission Recruitment .
Applicants who wishes to apply for the 2020 NIMC recruitment should reach out to the official website of NIMC via www.NIMC.gov.ng
and complete your applications.
Application is totally free.
Applicant should not apply for more than one job positions.
Multiple application leads to automatic disqualification.
DEADLINE DATE FOR APPLICATION.
The opening date for online application and deadline date for application is yet to be announced as at the time this post was published.
We advise you to drop your working emails and phone numbers on the comment box below so that we keep to update you on the latest information regarding the 2020 NIMC job recruitment.
You can as well continue to visit www.gistgate.com.ng for latest recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.
Latest oil and gas recruitment ongoing in Nigeria.
Total Nigeria currently recruiting, apply here.