Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020. Application for employment is invited from suitably qualified person for recruitment into Nigeria customs service. We are going to deal with all the issues regarding the 2019 Nigeria customs service recruitment.
We will provide answers to some questions that are frequently asked by applicants. Most of the popular questions they ask which usually goes like this;
- Is the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form?
- I need Nigeria Customs IService Recruitment updates, etc.
- When will Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020?
WHAT APPLICANTS MUST NOTE:::
The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
N/B: Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment.
Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment 2019/2020 website at: www.customs.gov.ng to know when the form comes out eventually.
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS FOR NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2019/2019 APPLICATIONS
♦ Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Customs (ASC II)
♦ Entry-level Assistant Inspector (Support Staff)
♦ Entry-level Assistant Inspector (General Duty)
♦ Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 04
♦ Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 04
♦ Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 03
♦ Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 03
Entry Qualifications For The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020.
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
DEADLINE DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2019/2020.
The deadline date for online application has not be announced. But we advice applicants to keep checking here via www.gistgate.com.ng for updates to that effect.
We are determined to providing the best information for you. As such, we implore you to ask any question or make any request from us by using the comment box as we will not hesitate to reply.
You can also drop your email there so that we will keep updating you on latest recruitment and job updates across the country.