Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019. Civil Defence (NSCDC) has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Nigerian Civil Defence Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps form?
- Is the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 NSCDC Basic Qualification
Before obtaining the Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2019, it is mandatory to have;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Requirements For Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019
The Requirements for obtaining 2019 Civil Defence Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below;
Attention! All the official information about Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 is only available at civil defense recruitment portal. It is the only place where you can submit your application form.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financially embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
Available Jobs Positions
♦ Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Drivers/Mechanics
♦ Corps Assistant (CAII) – Drivers/Mechanics
♦ Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Artisans
♦ Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – General Duties
♦ Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
♦ Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – Artisans
♦ Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – General Duties
♦ Entry-level Inspector of Corps (IC)
♦ Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC) – (Graduate & Exp.)
♦ Corps Assistant (CAII) – Medical and Health Services
♦ Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
♦ Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) –(Graduate & Exp.)
♦ Superintendent of Corps (SC) Optometrists
♦ Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing
♦ Superintendent of Corps (SC) Dentist
♦ Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctor
How to Apply
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application:
- Click on Start your application button above to commence your application. You will be required to register using a valid email and a password of your choices
- On successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email you provided. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX. Click on the link provided to continue your application
- After successful confirmation, log in with the combination of your email and password.
- You are required to complete the bio-data (personal information) section first. Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application
- Candidates are expected to log into the website above, fill and summit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Application must be Online
- Candidate should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- National Driver’s License is required
Attention! There are no application fees for the candidates. Be careful. Do not fall for fraud tricks.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Civil Defence Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide. And as well keep visiting www.gistgate.com.ng for more updated information about the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 and other trending job recruitments both within and outside Nigeria.