Lagos state Recruitment 2019. Lagos state government invites for application from suitably qualified persons for employment into the different vacant positions in the Lagos state government ministries, boards and agencies.
- How Can I Apply for Lagos State Government Recruitment 2019-2020?Where can I obtain the 2019 Lagos State Government Recruitment form?Is the Lagos State Government 2019 Recruitment Form out?When will Lagos State Government Recruitment start?I need Lagos State Government Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Lagos State Government Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Lagos State Government Recruitment Online Application Deadline Date For The Ongoing Recruitment.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
- An applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
- An applicant must be declared medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- An applicant must have been convicted for any criminal offence nor indicted for any financial misappropriation.