Kwara state Ministry of Water Resources Job Recruitment 2019. Kwara State Ministry of Water Resources invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment into Kwara state ministry of water resources.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Kwara state ministry of water resources Job Recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution (where necessary)
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
- First School Leaving certificate
Available Positions for the Kwara State Ministry Of water Resources Job Recruitment 2019
See the vacant positions below:
1.) General Manager, Kwara State Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency
2.) General Manager, Kwara State Water Corporation
Application Closing Date
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about EPMS LIMITED Kwara state ministry of water Resources JOB Recruitment, kindly provide us your name and email address on our Comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
You can as well keep visiting www.gistgate.com.ng