Keystone Bank Recruitment 2020/2021. Keystone bank have the past years undergone the recruitment of numerous Nigerians. As such, Keystone Bank invites for application from suitably qualified applicants for employment into the bank for their 2020/2021 recruitment exercise.
Here in this post we are going to provide answers to frequently asked questions like:
- How do i apply for the 2020 Keystone Bank Recruitment?
- How do i get the Keystone Bank Recruitment 2020 application form?
- Is the online application form out?
- When will Keystone Bank 2020 Recruitment start?
- Keystone Bank 2020 Recruitment deadline date for online application.
- Keystone Bank recruitment updates and other trending information about Keystone Bank Recruitment.
Just continue to read this post carefully as we provide all the detailed answers to the above issues.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE KEYSTONE BANK RECRUITMENT 2020/2021
Interested persons who wishes to apply for the Keystone Bank recruitment should possess the following qualifications:
- Applicant must not be above 35 years.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline preferably management science course.
- Possession of WAEC, SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB or it’s equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Maths.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
- Applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- Applicant must not have been convicted for any financially mismanagement.
- Shoprite Annual Recruitment Ongoing, Apply Now
- Spar Nigeria Recruitment
- 7-up bottling company recruitment
- Roban stores ongoing job Recruitment
HOW TO APPLY
Keystone Bank have a highly skilled, disciplined and ethical workforce. They therefore recruit promising talents and groom them to become strong professionals with affinity for leadership.
Those who pass the above qualifications should submit their applications online via www.keystonebankng.com.
After you’ve sent in your application online, our recruitment process entails the following steps:
Step 1: Candidates that meet the Bank’s requirements are invited for a written test.
Step 2: An open day screening at our head office for all successful candidates. This is an event of interactive activities where you’ll be given further insight into what we do at Keystone Bank.
Step 3: A psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview.
Step 4: Final interview with the Head of Human resources.
Step 5: Training school offer letters sent to successful candidates
DEADLINE DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION.
The deadline date for online application for Keystone Bank Recruitment.
You can keep on visiting www.gistgate.com.ng for more information about the date.
You can as well provide us with you working email addresses and phone numbers on the comment box below for more updates about Keystone Bank Recruitment 2020 and other related updates about Keystone Bank Recruitment.
You can as well feel free to ask any question concerning this update.