Kano State Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020. Following its desire to reduce the level of unemployment in the state and to increase the quality of education in the state, Kano State government has therefore decided to recruit teachers for both primary and secondary schools in the state.
Therefore, Kano State government invites for application from suitably qualified persons for immediate employment to teach in either primary schools in the different areas of the state.
If you wants to apply for the recruitment of over 2,000 by Kano State government for both primary and secondary schools, then this post is perfectly designed for you as we are going to provide detailed answers to frequently asked questions like:
- How do i apply for the 2019 Kano State Teachers Recruitment?
- How do i get the Kano State Teachers Recruitment application form?
- Is the online application form out?
- When will Kano State Teachers Recruitment start?
- Kano State Teachers Recruitment deadline date for online application.
- Kano State Teachers Recruitment updates and other trending gists about Kano State Teachers Recruitment.
Just continue to read this post carefully as we provide all the detailed answers to the above issues.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE KANO STATE TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 2019/2020
Interested persons who wishes to apply for the Kano State Teachers Recruitment should possess the following qualifications:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Applicant must not be above 35 years.
- Possession of B.Sc or any other degree certificate, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized higher institution of learning in Nigeria.
- Possession of WAEC, SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB or it’s equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Maths.
- Possession of first school leaving certificate.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
- Applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- Applicant must not have been convicted for any financial mismanagement.
- Birth certicate or declaration of age.
- a valid means of identification; voters card, national id, drivers licence or international passport.
The application form can be filled and submitted online. you are therefore advised not to allow anyone dupe you in the name of helping you secure the job.
HOW TO APPLY
Those who pass the above qualifications should submit their applications online via the official website of Kano State government @ www.kanostate.gov.ng
once you have submitted your application, wait as you will be invited for oral interview and screening test for the applicants.
Ensure that your e-mail address, phone number(s) and contact are correctly written while filling your application form.
DEADLINE DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION.
The deadline date for online application for Kano State teachers Recruitment.
You can keep on visiting www.gistgate.com.ng for more information about the date.
You can as well provide us with you working email addresses and phone numbers on the comment box below for more updates about Kano State teachers Recruitment 2019 and other related updates about Kano State teachers Recruitment.
You can as well feel free to ask any question concerning this update using the comment box below.