The general public is to note the opening of INEC ad hoc recruitment portal for the 2019 general election.
We are going to enlighten applicants on what it takes to get the job and how to apply for the job.
TO QUALIFY FOR THE INEC AD HOC RECRUITMENT FOR 2019 ELECTION.
Applicants who wish to get the job should know that it’s not something you can wake up from your bed and get away with.
It should be noteworthy that there are some standards that must be met before getting the job.
1. Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
2. He must have qualified as a voter.
3. All applicants are expected to be apolitical for the purpose of effecting their ad hoc job during the 2019 general election.
4. Applicants are expected to have ICT knowledge for the purpose of that job.
VISIT WWW.GISTGATE.COM.NG TO KNOW ABOUT THE LASTEST N-POWER RECRUITMENT.
5. The INEC ad hoc recruitment for 2019 election is specifically for those that have the under listed qualifications.
NB: All N power Beneficiaries are not expected as they may be considered automatic employees for the INEC ad hoc recruitment for the 2019 general election.
_And university students.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INEC AD HOC RECRUITMENT 2019
Following the level of internet technology in the world at the moment which Nigeria is enjoying as well.
The independent National Electoral Commission, [INEC] has made it easier for applicants this time.
The application is now online.
All the members of the public who have satisfied all the requirements for the INEC ad hoc recruitment for the 2019 general election can go on and apply.
STEPS TO APPLY:
1. For those that have smartphones, you can do do it with your phones. But for those that don’t have, you can visit any nearby cyber cafe and complete the registration.
2. For those completing the registration themselves, visit INEC official website @www.inecnigeria.org and complete the application.
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR APPLICATION SUCCESSFULLY, KEEP CLICKING HERE TO KNOW IF YOUR NAME IS SHORTLISTED.
Congratulations in advance as you complete your applications.