Federal ministry of environment recruitment 2019. The Nigerian federal government ministry of environment invites for application from suitably qualified persons for employment into the different vacant positions in the ministry and boards under it.
Here in this post we are going to provide all the background information regarding the 2019 federal ministry of environment recruitment.
Interested applicants are advised to read this post carefully as we are going to provide answers to frequently asked questions like::
- How can i apply for federal ministry of environment recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can i obtain the 2019 federal ministry of environment recruitment form?
- Is the federal ministry of environment recruitment form out?
- When will federal ministry of environment recruitment start?
- I need federal ministry of environment recruitment updates.
- Federal ministry of finance recruitment application deadline.
REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT RECRUITMENT 2019.
All interested persons who wish to apply for the 2019 federal ministry of environment recruitment must have the following qualifications:
- Applicant must be a citizens of Nigeria.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 29 years, less than 30 years.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
- Applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
HOW TO APPLY
The application for the 2019 federal ministry of environment is online. Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply or visit the official website of federal ministry of environment via www.environment.gov.ng and apply.
An interview examination Test will be conducted for candidates whose names were shortlisted in the online recruitment process.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will be disqualified.
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
DEADLINE DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION.
The deadline date for online application is yet to be announced as at the time this post was published.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment, kindly provide us your phone number and a working email address in the comment box below.
Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
You can as well continue to visit www.gistgate.com.ng for more trending recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.