Delta state Recruitment 2019. Delta state government invites for application from suitably qualified persons for employment into the different vacant positions in the Delta state government ministries, boards and agencies.
Delta state government has for the past years continued to employ numerous employees in a bid to ease the rate of unemployment in the county and particularly Delta state.
Several persons have for long now keep asking us about the 2019 Delta state government recruitment and as such we are now going to give all the necessary details about it.
In this post, we are going to provide detailed information about:
- How Can I Apply for Delta State Government Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Delta State Government Recruitment form?
- Is the Delta State Government 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Delta State Government Recruitment start?
- I need Delta State Government Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Delta State Government Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Delta State Government Recruitment Online Application Deadline Date For The Ongoing Recruitment.
All we advice applicants is to read this post carefully.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS.
Applicants applying for the Delta State Government recruitment must possess the following qualifications:
- An applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
- An applicant must be declared medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- An applicant must have been convicted for any criminal offence nor indicted for any financial misappropriation.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE DELTA STATE RECRUITMENT
Interested and qualified Persons should:
Click Here to Apply Online or visit the official website page of Delta state government @ www.deltastate.gov.ng and complete their online applications and possibly wait for interview.
DEADLINE DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION.
The opening and closing date for online application has not been made known as at the time this post was published.
As a matter of fact, we advice all applicants to drop their working emails and phone numbers so that we will continue to give them update about the recruitment process and as well any question regarding the ongoing Delta state government recruitment on the comments box below.
Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Delta State Government Recruitment and other trending jobs alert both within and outside Nigeria, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Or continue to visit www.gistgate.com.ng for trending job updates.