Ajeast Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment 2019. AJEAST Nigeria Limited, the Nigerian unit of AJE Group, a multinational beverage company which just entered the Nigerian market with launch of Big Cola, Big Orange and Big Lemon.
Our aim is to offer more for less, We want to ensure that consumers get something affordable that they can share with families and friends.
- When is Ajeast Nigeria Limited Company Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for Ajeast Nigeria Limited Company Graduate Recruitment 2019?
- Has Ajeast Nigeria Limited Company Started Recruitment for 2019?
- What is Ajeast Nigeria Limited Company Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- Ajeast Nigeria Limited Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?
- Ajeast Nigeria Limited Company 2019 Recruitment Deadline
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
General Qualifications and Requirements For Ajeast Nigeria Job Recruitment 2019
Applicants applying for the Ajeast Nigeria Limited Job recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Depending on your professional profile you could develop your career in one of our operations or in our corporate headquarters. The three main areas where you can find opportunities include:
- Sales and marketing
- Sale>> see details and apply
- Marketing>> see details and apply
- Supply Chain
- Manufacturing>> see details and apply
- Quality>> see details and apply
- Purchasing>> see details and apply
- Logistics>> see details and apply
- Administration and Finance
- Accounting>> see details and apply
- Treasury>> see details and apply
- Business Performance>> see details and apply
- Finance>> see details and apply
- Tax>> see details and apply
- Information Technology>> see details and apply
- Human Resources>> see details and apply
- Legal>> see details and apply
- Audit>> see details and apply
- Communication>> see details and apply
- Bottling Partners>> see details and apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through the below links by submitting their CVS
AJE LOOKS FOR THE BEST TALENT
If you’re interested in joining AJE in any of its operations or corporate headquarters, please register at our careers portal: http://aje.laborum.pe/
or follow the link below and drop your working phone number and emails so that we can help you with the applications.
Be sure to make your CVS attractive and convincing if you must get the Ajeast Nigeria Limited job.
If you want us to help you with anything, kindly leave a comment behind. Feel free to ask us any question as well.
The deadline date for online application has not been made known as at the time this post was published.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Ajeast Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019-2020, kindly provide us your name and email address on our Comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
You can as well keep visiting www.gistgate.com.ngfor more trending job recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.