2020/2021 EBSU PREDEGREE APPLICATION PORTAL|APPLY HERE. Applications are invited invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2019 Ebonyi State University predegree programme. The The Pre-degree programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into degree programmes in all disciplines and successful candidates are offered automatic admission into any course of their choice into Ebonyi state university, Abakaliki.
- when will EBSU start their 2020 predegree programme for 2020?
- How do i apply for the 2020 EBSU predgree programme?
- when will EBSU open the 2020 predegree programme application portal?
- when will the 2020 EBSU predegree programme lectures start?
- how long will the programme last?
- when will the online application for 2020 EBSU predegree programme stop?
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR 2020/2021 EBSU PREDEGREE APPLICATION
- Candidates that wishes to apply for the programmes are expected to possess a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings. Candidates wishing to study Medicine and Surgery, Law, Medical Laboratory sciences and Nursing sciences are expected to have earned the relevant credits ONLY in ONE sitting.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
TAKE NOTE:: Selection for admission is based on the peformance of the student in the examination. we therefore advice you to study very hard for the examination.
Method of Application
- (a) Visit www.ebsu.edu.ng
- (b) Click on Admission
- (c) Select Online Application
- (d)Select Pre-Degree School
- (e) Click on STEP 1 to generate RRR payment invoice
- (f) Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment through remita platform
- (g)Visit the school website (www.ebsu-edu.net) after payment in the bank and continue with STEP 2 by repeating b – d.
FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT ISSUES CONTACT:
COMMENCEMENT AND CLOSING DATES
GENERAL INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
Applicants must provide a recent colored passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred or webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and have their application fee forfeited.
Applicants are to report to the Center for Educational Services for Registration and Screening, ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related inquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at https://www.ebsu-edu.net/guide-for-candidates or contact 080 640 87963, 080 375 50845