For those that have been looking for how to get the comprehensive list of the 2019 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) shortlisted candidates.This post will assist all applicants who applied for the 2019 Nigeria Immigration service recruitment to check whether their names are among the chosen ones.
The names of the 2019 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) shortlisted candidates will be published in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) official website page @ www.nisrecruitment.org.ng .
It is advised that all those who applied for the 2019 Nigeria Immigration service recruitment rush and visit the official website page of the Nigeria Immigration service (NIS) @ www.nisrecruitment.org.ng to check their names.
For 2019 WAEC direct runs click here
We will provide the guide with the view of helping you to know how to check your names in the 2019 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) shortlisted candidates portal.
If you are applied and is interested in checking your name in the list of shortlisted candidates, we advise that you properly read this post.
We are now going straight to the point by teaching you how to check your name in the 2019 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) shortlisted candidates. We believe that after this write up, you would check your name with ease.
HOW TO CHECK NAMES OF THE 2019 NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE (NIS) SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES.
The NIS names of shortlisted candidates for the 2019 recruitment will soon be published online in www.nisrecruitment.org.ng.
Just follow these simple steps to check your names.
1) To check your application status, visit the NIS Recruitment Portal on www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
2) Enter your Application ID or email address in the box provided.
3) Click on Check Shortlist to display your application status.
Please Note, Shortlisted candidates should come to the Screening Centre with the following;
1) Print out of the screening Invitation Letter;
2) Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number;
3) Completed Referee/ Guarantor’s Form;
4) Recent Medical Certificate for Fitness obtained from a certified Government Hospital;
5) Originals of your Credentials;
6) A pair of White Canvas, White Short, and Vest with White Stockings.
All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates as would be scheduled as failure to do so will attract penalty.