Have you heard about the 2019/2020 EBSU JUPEB registration portal and requirements? We are here to give you all the information about the 2019/2020 EBSU JUPEB Registration portal and requirements and some many other questions that applicants may be tending to ask like can it fetch me admissions in other universities and lots more.
What you will be seeing here is EBSU JUPEB registration guide. Everything you need to know about the 2019/2020 EBSU JUPEB registration and requirements. All you need to do is to use your time and read this post properly.
CAN I BE ADMITTED INTO ANOTHER UNIVERSITY WITH EBSU JUPEB CERTIFICATE?
This programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidate gain direct entry admission into Ebonyi State University and other JUPEB partnering and affiliate Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
AFTER THE PROGRAM, WHAT NEXT?
EBSU JUPEB program takes successful candidates to their dream Departments in 200 level. It has now appeared to be the easiest way of gaining admissions into direct entry without having to undergo first degree program.
It’s just a year program.
2019/2020 Ebonyi state university cut-off marks out, click here to see details.
Subject Combinations Available FOR EBSU JUPEB
Faculty of Humanities:
- History/Literature in Enghsh/CRS
- History/CRS/lgbo etc
Faculty of Management Sciences:
- Business studies/ Economics/ Mathematics
- Accounting/Mathematics/Business studies etc
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Mathematics/Economics/Government etc
Faculty of Sciences:
- BioIogy/Agric Science/Chemistry
- Mathematics/ Geography/Physics etc
Candidates are to note that the subject combinations as listed above meet the requirements for admission into degree programs in the Faculties of Agricultural Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Health Sciences, Law, Education, Environmental Sciences in Ebonyi State University and all JUPEB partnering and affiliate Universities.
Duration of the Academic Programme
- The duration of the academic program is a minimum period of one year divided into two academic semesters.
- For the 2019/2020 EBSU JUPEB registration portal and requirements,
- The basic requirements for enrollment into the 2019/2020 EBSU JUPEB program is a minimum of five (5) credits which must include English Language and Mathematics, at not more than 2 sittings in either NECO, SSCE, GCE OR NABTEB. Candidates admitted are to choose (3) three subject relevant to the desired University program or course of study.
2019/2020 EBSU JUPEB REGUSTRATION PORTAL.
- Interested candidates are to visit the school official website @ www.ebsu-edu.net and take the steps below to complete their registrations.
- Click on “JUPEB Application Form” to Generate Payment Invoice.
- Enter your telephone number and click on “Submit”.
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and functional e-mail address, then click on submit.
- Print out your invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- After making payment at the bank, return to www.ebsu-edu.net and;
- Enter your phone number and click on submit.
- Fill the form and attach your most recent colour passport photograph with white background.
- Complete the form and click on submit.
- Print out acknowledgement slip.
- Await for further information from EBSU.
All interested applicants are advised to drop their comments on the comment box because even though the application have not started, we will continue to update you guys on the latest happening.